A new label and online store,
produced by Yoichiro Yoshikawa on io-factory.
- HIROYO IMAGAWA
- Credit Card
- CVISA and MasterCard payments accepted.
- Payment and Tax
- Payment in Yen, US Dollars and the Euro.
Displayed prices include shipping fee and consumption tax.
- All information will be securely protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- The following information appears in accordance with the mail order laws of Japan.
HIROYO IMAGAWA — Mondschein
About this Artist
Born in Fukui, Hiroyo Imagawa graduated the State University of Music and Performing Arts Stuttgartt (Staatliche Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Stuttgart) and the Mozarteum University in Salzburg (Austrian master’s degree) with top honors. She has been giving concerts in Europe and Japan since she was in school. Her performances have won high acclaim from European publications and co-performers as “the most delicate and sophisticated interpretative art” and she has been described as a “master of touch.” Ms Imagawa is an emerging pianist, praised by Ingrid Haebler, a celebrated 20th century Mozart specialist.
- Honorable prize of the Austrian Minister of Culture. 2nd Prize at the 9th International J. Brahms Competition.
- 1st Prize and the Special Debussy Prize at the 25th International Piano Competition “Città di Salerno”
- 3rd Prize at the 1st International Anton Rubinstein Piano Competition
- 2nd Prize at the 10th International Schubert Piano Competition
- Major Performances
- Semperoper Dresden. Mosel Music Festival, Schwetzinger Festival, Festival of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Meissen-Pianoforte Festival
- In Memoriam Chopin 150th Anniversary at the Great Hall of the Mozarteum, sponsored by the Chopin Society
- High-profile performance in the Royal Residence of His Royal Highness The Prince Edward in London
- Flandern Festival
- La Folle Journée au Japon, Soloist of the Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra performing in Japan,NHK-FM “Meikyoku Recital”, Recital at the Suntory Hall Tokyo
- Major Orchestra Performances
- Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, New Japan Philharmonic Orchestra, Orchestra Ensemble Kanazawa,
- Aichi Central Symphony Orchestra, Osaka Century Orchestra, Brno Philharmonic Orchestra, Dortmund
- Philharmonic Orchestra, Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra, Venezuela Symphony Orchestra,
- St. Petersburg Stage Symphony Orchestra of the Mussorgski Theaters, and Mozarteum University Symphony Orchestra
- collaborating with conductors such as P. Altrichter, A. Anikhanov, N. Iimori,D. Kaftan, K. Kobayashi, C. Komatsu, and K. Seibel.
- Studied under:
- Hiroyo Imagawa studied piano under Professor Hans Leygraf, André Marchand, Seiko Sumi, Tomoko Takatsukasa, Michiko Tokuoka, Akemi Tanabe.
Her instructor for musical composition is Masayuki Tokuoka and her chamber music instructors are the late Professor Wilhelm Melcher (Melos Quartet) and Professor Rainer Schmidt (Hagen Quartet).